Using WIKI To Assist In Language Learningrename
Updated 2008-04-30 18:01
OverviewAn ED480 Project By John Jenkins
Directions:1) Scroll your mouse over the sample table where it will highlight in yellow.
2) Click the "edit" button and choose a word that you want to translate from English to any target language you choose (preferably your own native language, like Chamorro, Korean, Carolinian or Tagalog) Those of us who are non-native islanders, put in a word you may have learned from a foreign language class you may have taken in the past.
3) Type in word after the mark and put in parenthesis the language (as you see what I've done with the first one.
3) Afterwards, click save.
4) Click on the link "memorize" in blue next to "Target language"
5) Test yourself on your own by clicking the appropriate buttons down below.
6) Good luck and have fun! -Mr. Jenkins